Contest! Say hi to Ohio Tourism
Ohio Tourism is really exited to announce a new contest with a Hocking Hills Adventure prize package, courtesy of the Hocking Hills Tourism Association! Inspired by our new TV commerical, we’re inviting travelers to join in the fun by finding a “hi” logo in travel destinations around the state, or downloading them here (good for 8 1/2 x 11 printing) or here (for bigger sizes if you have graphic design software), and sending us your most creative photo with it while you’re on a trip.
Here’s how it works:
– First, snap your picture with the logo. The more creative and fun, the better!
– Visit our Facebook Page and click on the Say “hi” to Ohio tab on the left-hand side.
– Upload your photo to the contest tab.
– Tell all your friends about it – because the winner is the person whose photo has the most votes! You can vote once a day.
– The contest ends June 30, 2011 – and the winner will be notified soon after!
You really don’t want to miss this prize package:
The winner will explore Ohio’s beautiful Hocking Hills region with this two-night getaway for two people, including lodging at Autumn Ridge’s Lay Hollow Log Cabin; a $50 dining certificate to The Brass Ring Restaurant; and a Canopy Zipline Tour for 2 at Hocking Hills Canopy Tours!
Don’t forget to “like” us on Facebook. And check out the other tabs on our Facebook page for great trip planning information and even more contests with great getaway package prizes!