About The Harriet Taylor Upton House
This national historic site was home to the womens suffrage leader Harriet Taylor Upton and also served as the headquarters for the National American Womens Suffrage Association from 1903 until 1905 when it was moved to the Courthouse. In 1909 the organization relocated to New York City. Usually open the first Sunday of every month April-October, its best to call ahead for specific days and times. Special tours by advance request. The house is also available for rent as an event venue.