About The Oxford Community Arts Center
The Oxford Community Arts Center (OCAC) is located in the building that housed the Oxford College for Women from 1849 until it was absorbed by Miami University in 1928. We are happy to accept visitors any time that we are open to see our art exhibits or enjoy our grounds. It has several public spaces on the first floor that house three rotating art exhibits, a large front porch that wraps around one side and a local co-operative of artists runs a gift shop. On the 3rd Floor local artists rent studio space. Outside there is a sculpture of First Lady Caroline Scott Harrison, in whose honor our Ballroom was built, and whose father was the first President of the Oxford College for Women. A few other sculptures, a water feature and a children’s garden are on the grounds and are open to the public. For a calendar of our public events, please see our website (www.oxarts.org).We are happy to accept inquiries by those wanting to hold classes or workshops relating to the arts. We are also happy to accept inquiries about renting our spaces for private events (like weddings). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about using our space to offer a class or hold an event.
Features & Amenities
Parking LotAccessible Entranc