2017 Co-Op Advertising Selection Period is Open!
The selection period for the 2017 TourismOhio Co-Op Advertising Program is now open. Advertising selections for the Destination Builder Plus program (dollar-for dollar match) must be completed by Wednesday, November 30.
- To make your 2017 Co-Op advertising selections click here, https://www.tocoop.mtllc.com/.
- For a condensed version of our 2017 Co-op Advertising Program presentation (including advertising opportunities, pricing, flight dates, etc.) click here.
- Visit the TourismOhio Co-Op booth at this year’s Ohio Conference on Travel at the Hilton Columbus at Easton and speak with our media partner experts from Marcus Thomas. They will be available to answer questions and help sign-up interested participants.
- Thursday, October 27 from 10:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, October 28 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Co-Op is open to all Ohio organizations that benefit from a healthy tourism economy—from CVB’s to non-profits, to lodging, cultural attractions, festivals, events, and more. The co-op features a variety of advertising opportunities, including print, digital, search, Pandora radio, brochure distribution, etc. and a wide range of budgets to benefit organizations of all sizes. The advertising opportunities have been vetted by our media partner experts at Marcus Thomas, and deliver upon our target segments. By pooling our collective resources to leverage the buy we’re able to amplify the voice of Ohio as we go to market together. For every dollar you invest in the co-op, TourismOhio will match dollar-for-dollar up to $25,000!