Co-Op Questions? Get them answered Friday, Nov. 6
Thank you for your interest in the 2016 TourismOhio Co-Op Program. At this point, we’ve presented the program via the October 20 webinar and by visiting many of your regions over the past couple of weeks.
Perhaps after you’ve studied the program and offerings a bit more you have some additional questions. We’d like to give you a dedicated time to ask us any questions you might have, or to cover any areas of the program that you feel may need additional clarification.
The webinar for asking questions is scheduled for November 6th, from 1:00PM through 2:30PM. During the webinar, we’ll take written questions from participants, anonymously share them, and then discuss with the entire group.
To register for this webinar, please click on the following link:
Once you’ve registered, an individual invite will be generated for your calendar. We’d love for you to invite any colleagues as well who may be interested in the Co-Op. However, we do ask that they fill out their own registration – as everyone will need their own link to ask questions.
We’re looking forward to speaking with you soon!
Also, make sure the partners you work with are in the loop about the 2016 Co-Op Program. Please share the below information with them to encourage their participation:
Double your Destination Marketing Budget!
Check out the New 2016 Co-Op Program from TourismOhio
No more jumping off the starting block, only to find the money is gone in 5 minutes! TourismOhio and their media buying agency, Marcus Thomas, wanted to know how to improve the advertising co-op program – and the industry spoke up.
With input from partner interviews – the program and the process have been reformatted with you in mind. See what’s changed, click the links, and consider participating to make the most of your marketing dollars. Together we can make an impact to grow Ohio tourism!
- More Choices – Two programs to help support your marketing goals. Use one or the other, or mix and match as you choose. Click here
- More Opportunities – There is a new 1:1 investment match program that allows organizations of all sizes to participate. No budget is too small to take part. We will double your investment. Click here
- More Planning – Plan ahead for the entire year. Make your commitments for spring, summer, and fall at the same time. Click here
- More Money – TourismOhio is investing $1.7 million into the program that will help get you better rates on advertising. Click here
- More Time – It’s no longer a race! Once the registration opens on Nov. 17, make your commitments any time before Nov. 30 without the risk of being shut out. Click here
- More Access – With a new registration portal, you can submit your creative content, make your advertising selections, and have direct access to Marcus Thomas to help develop a media plan that works best for your goals. Click here
- More Results – Get detailed monthly tracking reports to see how your advertising is working for you. Click here
For more information, or to view the entire 2016 Co-Op presentation, visit www.discoverohio/industry.