Let’s Partner To Promote Ohio
Happy New Year!
With the new year comes new opportunities. This includes the opportunity to promote Ohio by partnering with TourismOhio in our 2019 Co-Op Advertising Program.
Thank you to the 80 partners who have signed up for the 2019 program and collectively requested $940,000!
The Co-Op Advertising Program is an excellent way to help you achieve your 2019 business goals…and TourismOhio will pay for half! Options like Paid Social are available for as little as $250, and TourismOhio will match your investment dollar-for-dollar up to $25,000! Take advantage of this opportunity to double your advertising budget.
If you haven’t already signed up and you would still like to, the opportunities described below are still available through January 31, 2019.
- Paid Social, at $250 per placement, think about promoting a new event each month or generate new leads for your travel guide or eNewsletter.
- Video, for as low as $925, get custom video clips for use on Facebook, Instagram and your website.
- Storytelling, tell your story or add a new story with our storytelling package. We’ll write the story, build the landing page, develop and place ads to promote the landing page, work with an influencer to write an Instagram story and promote their story with an Instagram ad. All this for only $7,325.
- Digital Native Advertising, native advertising has been a highly effective ad type for TourismOhio, with minimum effort of supplying copy, headline and photos, you can put native advertising to work for your destination.
- Captivate Digital Ads, tell the complete story with the new Captivate ad that allows you to promote your destination, show a video and a discount offer all in one ad unit.
- Road Trip Package, design a road trip with a neighboring CVB and leave the rest to us with the Road Trip storytelling package. This package includes everything in the storytelling package PLUS a 1/3-page ad in the July/August Road Rally insert.
Click here to visit our partner portal where you can register and make your 2019 advertising selections by January 31, 2019. Once registered you can access advertising options, costs, timing, flight dates and creative specs.
The Co-Op Advertising Program is available to any Ohio organization that contributes to a healthy tourism economy – from CVBs to destinations, lodging, restaurants, attractions, festivals, events and more.
We look forward to partnering with you to help visitors find it in Ohio in 2019!
Matthew MacLaren, Esq.