New Ohio.org Database Now Available!
We are thrilled to open access to the new Ohio.org Listing + Events Database! Thank you for your patience during this transition period!
All Ohio travel and tourism entities are invited to submit their organizations’ information and events into the free database. By entering your information, you will also be considered for inclusion in TourismOhio’s printed publications. Please refer to BuckeyeLine for information about upcoming listing deadlines.
Log-in to Database ---> http://listings.ohio.org/user/login/
What you need to know:
- Please use your email to log-in. Your password remains the same.
- Current listings on Ohio.org were transferred to the new database and website. However, please log-in and verify all information is accurate.
- The new consumer-facing Ohio.org will place a strong emphasis on imagery. Please be sure to upload at least one photo to any listings you own/create.
- Is a link not working? Do you get an error message? Is something not where it belongs? We want to know about it! Please don’t hesitate to let us know so we can get it fixed!
- Send any questions or comments to Joe Giessler, 614-466-3734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.