Special Edition: Sign Up for the 2016 Co-Op Presentation
Please join us for a webinar on Tuesday Oct. 20, 2015 at 10:00 AM to review the 2016 TourismOhio Co-Op Program. We’re excited to share updated program components, features and benefits, including a new investment matching program based on interviews Marcus Thomas did with some of you this summer. The program will allow organizations of all sizes to participate in the co-op, helping extend your budget and presence!
Please click the registration link below to sign up for the 2016 Co-Op Program Webinar. We encourage you to pass along the link to any colleagues who could benefit from the webinar as well.
We’re looking forward to speaking with you soon!
Additionally, the Co-Op Program will be presented at the following
in-person regional meetings at which time Marcus Thomas will be available for consultation to help you develop your media plan. Several media partners will attend select meetings (see below for details).
If you plan to attend a regional meeting, please RSVP to: Lauren.Seckel@development.ohio.gov by Friday, October 16 so we may plan accordingly.
Tuesday, October 20: CLEVELAND
- Regional Meeting: 2:30PM-4:30PM (Marcus Thomas, 4781 Richmond Rd, Cleveland Ohio 44128)
- Sponsored by Melissa Luebbe from Midwest Living
Thursday, October 22: DAYTON
- Regional Meeting: 9:30AM-12:30PM (Carillon Brewing Company, 1000 Carillon Blvd., Dayton, Ohio 45409)
- Sponsored by Jim Holthaus from Group Tour and Student Group Tour
Tuesday, October 27: ATHENS
- Regional Meeting: 1:00PM-4:00PM (Rocky Boot Store, 29 Fayette St., Nelsonville, Ohio 45701)
- Sponsored by Ronda Thiem and Cheryl Touhy from Madden Media
Thursday, October 29: TOLEDO
- Regional Meeting: 1:30PM-3:30PM (SeaGate Convention Centre, Rooms 209 – 2011, 401 Jefferson Ave., Toledo, Ohio 43604)
- Sponsored by Renu Saggar from Crossings Magazine (will not be in attendance)
Monday, November 2: COLUMBUS
- Regional Meeting: 10AM-12PM (COSI, 333 W. Broad St., Columbus, Ohio 43215)
- Sponsored by Ian Ross from Travel Spike (may not be in attendance)