Verify Your 2017 Spring/Summer Event Listings by Oct. 11
Be part of the 2017 Spring/Summer Ohio Calendar of Events! To have your listing considered for inclusion, please follow the steps below to verify your listings on the Ohio.org Listing & Events Database.
NOTE: You only need to submit and verify events occurring March 1 – Aug. 31
The Ohio Calendar of Events is a compilation piece that includes a wide array of tourism-related events including festivals, fairs, arts events, etc. To ensure accurate information is printed, we require online verification of listings.
How to Verify Listing Information
To verify your listing for the Spring / Summer Calendar of Events by Oct. 11, follow these steps:
- Log-on to your account > Listings.Ohio.org/user/login
- Check the box marked “unverified only” and click “search”
- Events in Red Text have expired dates and are unverified. Update dates then verify.
- Events in Black Text, even with correct dates, need to be verified as well.
- Click the title of a listing you wish to verify. You will see several Red Boxes. Review information for accuracy, then click the box so it turns green. (see below)
- To confirm you are done: Return to your Dashboard.
- Click “unverified” and click search. If NO listings show up, then you are done.
- If you have any questions, or wish to confirm you have successfully verified your listing, please contact Joe Giessler, email@example.com or 614-466-3734
We’re also looking for photos to be considered for the Ohio Calendar of Events. The best are images that show happy, smiling people enjoying their experience and action shots that aren’t blurry. For more information and to submit images, visit www.glpublishing.com/imagelibrary.
If you’re interested in advertising opportunities in the Ohio Travel Guide, please contact your advertising representative or Jessica Greathouse, Great Lakes Publishing, 614-659-9631 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The ad close date is Nov. 4.
For questions regarding listings in the new Ohio.org Listing and Events Database, please contact Joe Giessler, 614-466-3734, email@example.com.