Looking for some action this summer? Look no further. The skies of Ohio will be lit up this summer with astonishing, award-winning firework shows that are sure to have the entire family “oohing” and “ahhing”! For some of the best displays around the state, check out our Top 7 Firework Shows in Ohio.
1) Red, White & BOOM – Downtown Columbus
Enjoy live music, great food, and the true meaning of “BOOM” at the biggest Independence Day firework display in the Midwest!
2) Public Square’s Star-Spangled Spectacular – Public Square – Cleveland
Enjoy the musical stylings of the Cleveland Orchestra in Public Square, where thousands gather as fireworks illuminate Tower City.
3) Toledo Blade’s Red, White & Kaboom – Promenade Park – Toledo
Don’t miss this more the $50,000 firework show, one of the biggest firework and entertainment displays in Northwest Ohio.
4) Akron Rib, White & Blue Festival – Downtown Akron
Chow down on the ribs of your choice while enjoying a variety of music at this national rib festival ending in an exciting firework finale!
5) Lima Star-Spangled Spectacular – Faurot Park – Lima
This dramatic display of fireworks, performed by Zambelli Fireworks, is sure to wow the audience with an exciting, never-before-seen surprise at Faurot Park!
6) Dayton Light in Flight Fireworks – Downtown Dayton
Celebrate the Independence Day holiday with a multi-cultural festival in downtown Dayton! The festivities start at 1 p.m., followed by the region’s favorite fireworks show – “Lights in Flight Fireworks” will start at 10pm.
7) LaRosa’s Balloon Glow – Coney Island – Cincinnati
The evening sky will illuminate when hot air balloons of every color “glow” for all to see. You won’t see anything else like this in the Cincinnati area! The grand finale for the event is a spectacular Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks display over the banks of Lake Como!
To find more adventures in Ohio, click here!