About End of the Commons General Store

Located in the heart of Amish Country, this family-owned general store serves the local Amish community as well as provides visitors with a glimpse into the past. One of the oldest general stores in Ohio, it has been in continuous operation since 1840. Those looking for a bite to eat will enjoy the ambiance of the Commons Café located inside the store. Just steps away from the store entrance is a 15' woodcarving featuring a frontiersman reminiscent of early settlers living in the area that was carved from a 350-year-old oak tree stump. And across from the store and adjacent to the Commons sits the world's largest Amish horse and buggy which stands 14” high and 32' long.

Photo Gallery

Share this listing

X