About The Village of Adamsville

The Village of Adamsville was first settled in 1800, when Adam Rickabaugh, a Revolutionary War veteran, brought his family from Virginia to the valley that he had seen while in service. He applied to the federal government for this land with his bounty from war. His deed is signed by President Thomas Jefferson and Secretary of State James Madison. The log village on the Bob Evans Farm includes four cabins and a schoolhouse that have all been reconstructed and renovated on the farm.10854 State Route 588, Rio Grande, OH740-245-5305

Share this listing

X