Fairport Harbor Lakefront Park serves as a sanctuary for both wildlife and people.
The park is open 6 am to 11 pm.
The beach is in operation Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day. Gates open, concessions available and lifeguards on duty when scheduled (weather permitting). Check the website for schedule and availability of paddle rentals.
• Smoking is prohibited on the sand, the boardwalk and in the concession area.
• No alcohol is permitted.
• Please put your litter in containers provided.
• Please no glass containers on beach.
• Fires must be contained within a proper grill or other designated area approved by the Executive Director.
• Please keep amplified music at a reasonable level.
• Supervise your children, both in the water and on land.
• Swim only in the designated swim area.
• Flotation devices are not permitted in the swim area.
• Lifejackets are available at the concession stand free of charge.
• Dogs must be on a leash and are allowed only on the paved parking lot or in the designated dog area at the east of the park. Due to recent shoreline erosion, access to the lake for dogs is closed for the safety of both pets and their owners.
• Clean up pet waste immediately and properly.
Please wait, we are generating a dynamic map with locations.
Ohio. Find It Here. Newsletter
Find travel inspiration for your next trip, get the latest Ohio news &
find out about great events with our newsletter!