By Maggie Butler
Posted On: Jan 11, 2022
What better way to celebrate National Hot Tea Month than by cozying up with one of Ohio's tea salons. Check out these tea salons across the state that are as quaint as they are delicious.
Perky Kettle in Chesterland
The Perky Kettle offers an abundance of teas, from black tea to oolong and herbal. They also serve a variety of treats that go perfectly with any cup of tea!
Central Perc European Café in Dayton
For a taste of Europe without leaving Ohio, head to Central Perc European Café in Dayton. Owners Mike and Rose Morgan grew up in the Northwest of England before friends persuaded them to open a shop in Ohio. Among the various tea flavors they offer, the shop also offers a traditional afternoon tea, complete with finger sandwiches, small pastries, cream scones and a pot of tea.
Essencha Tea House in Cincinnati
With the widest selection of boba tea in Cincinnati, as well as white, black, green, and oolong teas, Essencha Tea House is a tea lover's paradise. The store also offers kits, so you can make your own loose-leaf tea at home.
More Ohio Tea Spots to Check Out
Looking for more tea salons? Or want to brew at-home and enjoy that "cuppa" cuddled up on your own couch? Then check out some of these tea salons and retailers:
- Cambridge Tea House in Columbus
- Churchill's Fine Teas in Cincinnati
- Clementine's in Olmstead Falls
- The Macaron Tea Room in Broadview Heights
- Miss Molly's Tea Room and Gift Shop in Medina
- Ohio Tea Company in Canton
- Potion Matcha Bar in Columbus
- Susie K's Cafe & Tea Room in Ravenna
- Swan House Tea Room in Findlay
- Tea Dude in Stow
- The Tea Lab in Lakewood
- ZenCha Cafe & Tea in Bexley
- ZenCha Tea Salon in Columbus