Thank you for considering Ohio for your next meeting, conference or convention!
The vibrant cities of Ohio each create their own distinctive atmospheres fusing business and leisure climates that will leave attendees feeling accomplished, refreshed and inspired.
Ohio’s Central Location Means:
- 1 day’s drive from more than 60 percent of the U.S. population.
- 6 major interstate highways make getting here easy. Check OHGO.com for real-time traffic information.
- 7 airports within an hour’s flight from 60 percent of the U.S.
3 Major Cities:
Ohio is home to three major urban centers which Ohioans affectionately refer to as the 3 C’s –Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati. Each of these cities is equipped with convention centers,plentiful hotel & boutique lodging opportunities, unique arts & culture, professional sports, shopping,family experiences and award-winning chefs using locally sourced ingredients and offering up distinctive dishes often created through partnerships with Ohio craft distillers, brewers and wineries.
- Cleveland: Located on the shores of Lake Erie, some of Ohio’s early industrialists seeded arts & cultural institutions that are among the world’s elite today. What the Rock n’ roll capital doesn’t have is a world-class ego. Click here to learn more from the experts at Destination Cleveland.
- Cincinnati: “The Queen City,” as Cincinnati is known, is a gracious host boasting beautiful architecture in a compact, walk-able downtown with old-world southern charm on the Ohio River. Click here to learn more from the experts at Cincinnati USA.
- Columbus: Bring your shopping bag to Ohio’s capital city, the 14th largest city in the U.S., and a prime shopping location on the banks of the Scioto River. Columbus mixes a young, smart and open spirit with plenty of collaboration and diversity across a city that spreads out but remains connected by green spaces and trails. Click here to learn more from the experts at Experience Columbus.
There are plenty of options to get around in Ohio’s largest cities so visitors can experience the city with friends and family or find a great coffee shop or craft brewery to conduct some one-on-one business in a casual setting.
- Easy Walking – Midwest-friendly people will help you get where you’re going
- Free Downtown Trollies/Buses
- Bicycle Rentals
- Ride Sharing Services (Uber & Lyft)
- Public Transit
- Taxi Cabs
- Other: Ohio cities are entrepreneurial so check for pedicabs, golf cart shuttles and more
More Ohio Travel Information:
Whatever type of venue and atmosphere you are seeking, we know you will Find It Here. in Ohio. Ohio.org.