Despite a challenging year in 2020, TourismOhio was thrilled to collaborate with nearly 90 co-op industry partners to promote Ohio’s diverse attractions and destinations and deliver over 52 million impressions to date! A couple of 2020 highlights include*:
- Helping a distinctive lodging partner generate over $83,000 in revenue based on their $6,300 investment in paid search advertising.
- Delivering 22,878 link clicks and a click-through-rate of 3.74% (outperforming the industry benchmark of 0.90%) for a local restaurant that participated in the storytelling package.
(*Examples are for illustrative purposes. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome)
We are excited to sustain these partnerships and create new ones in 2021!
Again, this year, TourismOhio will provide up to $25,000 in matching funds to organizations that contribute to Ohio’s tourism economy including CVBs, attractions, lodging, dining and more!
NEW in 2021:
- TourismOhio will pay 75% of the cost of content creation including Storytelling (this package includes photography and an influencer campaign), videography and photography to equip destinations with the type of assets needed in this pandemic/post-pandemic environment.
- TourismOhio is committed to using partner content creation assets in its core marketing, furthering exposure of your destination.
2021 Co-Op Presentation Dates:
Join us online to learn more about how the co-op program can benefit your attraction or destination in 2021.
- Webinar: Click here to register for the webinar on Tuesday, January 12 at 10 a.m.
- Webinar: Click here to register for the webinar on Tuesday, January 19 at 10 a.m.
For a complete list of offerings in the 2021 Co-Op Advertising Program click here.