Despite a challenging year, TourismOhio has been thrilled to collaborate with nearly 90 co-op industry partners to promote Ohio’s diverse attractions and destinations and deliver over 52 million impressions to date! A couple of highlights this year include*:
- Helping a distinctive lodging partner generate over $83,000 in revenue based on their $6,300 investment in paid search advertising.
- Delivering 22,878 link clicks and a click-through-rate of 3.74% (outperforming the industry benchmark of 0.90%) for a local restaurant who participated in the storytelling package.
(*Examples are for illustrative purposes. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome)
We are excited to sustain these partnerships and create new ones in 2021!
Again, this year, TourismOhio will provide up to $25,000 in matching funds to organizations that contribute to Ohio’s tourism economy including CVBs, attractions, lodging, dining and more!
NEW in 2021:
- TourismOhio will pay 75% of the cost of content creation including Storytelling (this package includes and photography and an influencer campaign), videography and photography to equip destinations with the type of assets needed in this pandemic/post-pandemic environment.
- TourismOhio is committed to using partner content creation assets in its core marketing, furthering exposure of your destination.
2021 Co-Op Presentation Dates:
Join us online to learn more about how the co-op program can benefit your attraction or destination in 2021.
- Webinar: Click here to register for the webinar on Tuesday, January 12 at 10 a.m.
- Webinar: Click here to register for the webinar on Tuesday, January 19 at 10 a.m.
For a complete list of offerings in the 2021 Co-Op Advertising Program click here.