[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Ohio. Find It Here. Co-Op Advertising Program provides you the opportunity to receive free advertising dollars – up to $25,000 – and is available to any Ohio organization that contributes to a healthy tourism economy – from CVBs to lodging, restaurants, attractions, festivals, events and more.
We’ve seen an increase in participants over the past year and more organizations within the tourism industry are taking advantage of our new offerings. The number of participants utilizing social media jumped from 29 in 2018 to 48 in 2019 and those participating in custom video development doubled from 2018.
• Dollar-for-dollar match up to $25,000
• Paid media opportunities as low as $250
• Access to the state’s media agency experts
• Equal access to funding
• Easily reserve matching funds
• Specify your target audience
• Pick your flight times
• Track your campaign results
We invite you to learn more about how Ohio. Find It Here. will match your advertising investment dollar-for-dollar up to $25,000. Here are a few ways to obtain program information:
1. I am available to give a 10-15-minute presentation on the co-op at your next industry-facing event or meeting between October 1 – December 15. Contact me at Matt.Maclaren@development.ohio.gov.
2. Attend the online webinar on Tuesday, October 1 at 10:00 a.m. Click here to register.
3. Attend the in-person presentation on Friday, October 4 at 1:00 p.m. at the Columbus Metropolitan Library, 96 South Grant Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43215. Click here to register.
Click here for a complete list of the 2020 Co-Op Advertising opportunities.
We hope you’ll consider taking part in this valuable opportunity to partner with us as we go to market together and amplify the voice of Ohio.