The 2017 TourismOhio Co-Op Advertising Program is available to all Ohio organizations that benefit from a healthy tourism economy. For every dollar you invest in the Co-Op, TourismOhio will match up to a recommended $25,000!
TourismOhio is investing up to $1.25 million as we partner together, collectively amplifying the voice of Ohio as we go to market. Investment in the Co-Op is incremental to the approximately $6 million that TourismOhio will invest in its year-long core advertising campaign consisting of tactics such as television, print, digital, search and social.
Starting September 23, we’ll present the 2017 Co-Op program and launch the online portal – the tool by which matching requests and advertising selections will be made.
2017 Co-Op Advertising Opportunities Include:
- Print: MidwestLiving, Family Fun, Madden Newspaper insert, Group Tour, Student Group Tour
- Brochure Distribution at TICs
- NEW! Custom Landing Pages on MidwestLiving and BHG.com
- Pandora Radio
- Paid Search
What to Expect / What’s New for 2017?
- Online portal launches September 23, and you may begin to make your advertising selections – reserving matching funds and selecting your advertising will happen simultaneously this year!
- Advertising selections must be completed by November 30, 2016, using the online portal.
- New advertising options for 2017! Custom landing pages, earlier launch of eBlasts, native advertising, ESPN.com and SEM research
Ensure that all Ohio Tourism Organizations Know about the Co-Op!
- Share this information with others or send us (at Lauren.Seckel@development.ohio.gov) the name and/or contact information of organizations with whom we should share news about the Co-Op.
- Greater participation will help turn more heads to Ohio!