This Friday, May 15 at 10:30 a.m. will be the first of two opportunities to participate in the Fall Co-Op Opportunities webinar presentation. The same presentation will also be given on Monday, May 18 at 10:30 a.m. (attend whichever date is best for you).
In advance of the presentation, please see the attached 2015 Fall Partnership Opportunities Snapshot which provides an overview of the advertising opportunities and their timing, target markets and audiences.
Each of the opportunities will be discussed in detail during the webinar, and participants will have the opportunity to ask questions in real-time! Advance questions may be submitted to TourismOhio@marcusthomasllc.com and will be answered during the call.
It is easiest if you pre-register for the webinar, but not mandatory. In either case, click on the link below for the webinar you plan to attend.
- Date: Friday, May 15 and Monday, May 18 (attend whichever date is best for you).
- Time: 10:30 am (please allow approximately one and a half hours for the call)
- Register by clicking on the URL associated with the date you plan to attend:
- Friday, May 15 https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4089653657038257409
- Monday, May 18 https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1388695646825901313
We look forward to having you join us!
Please mark your calendar for these important Fall Co-Op dates:
- Co-Op Opportunities Presentation via Web-Ex - May 15 & May 18 at 10:30 a.m.
- Co-Op Purchase Commitments Begin - May 28 at noon
- Co-Op Purchase Commitments Close - June 15 at 5 p.m.
- Print Creative Due - June 19 (digital & radio due shortly after)
- Fall Co-Op Media Launches - September 1